Friday, June 15, 2007

Lindt Excellence White Coconut

photo courtesy of Global Chocolates.com

I like to do little things for Mr. Incredible just because I love him. I love milk chocolate; Mr. Incredible likes white chocolate. I think, "Yuck!" At least I did until he let me try a little bit of the bar I bought for him.

When I went shopping at Wal-Mart earlier this week, I saw a bar of white chocolate (Lindt Excellence White Coconut) and decided to buy it for him. It really was a big bar, but it cost about $2 - see, I told you I do little things for Mr. Incredible! It was only when I gave him the bar that I realized that the name, White Coconut, meant more than just that the bar was made from coconut, as I had initially thought. Instead, the coconut was mixed with the white chocolate.

My first bite convinced me that this was one white chocolate bar that I could love. The chocolate was not your ordinary white chocolate. It was sweet, but not too sweet, and creamy without melting in your hand. In a word: perfect! Mr. Incredible better watch out, or I just might steal his chocolate when he's not looking!

While I purchased this candy bar at Wal-Mart it is also available through fine chocolatiers as well as directly through Lindt's website. In fact, you can even choose from 31 different candy flavors to create your own 6-bar Custom Excellence Kit (cost - between $18 and $25 plus S/H). How could you lose?

My opinion:
  • Taste: absolutely wonderful!
  • Price: slightly expensive
  • Rating: A+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it, can't find it in my local Fry's anymore and miss it intensely :( It's getting hard to live without it.

Kim in Mesa, Arizona