Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Favorite Blog

I love reading blogs and making friends with fellow bloggers. Karen, who blogs at Thrifty Mommy.com, has become one of my best friends, even though we have yet to meet in real life. She blogs with her friend Kelly, and they offer frugal finds and ideas for living the thrifty life. Frugal Friday is a favorite ongoing series, and you can always count on Thrifty Mommy telling you where to find great deals. If you enjoy living frugally or need to scale back on your expenses, you are bound to find some helpful ideas at Thrifty Mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "rant" Revka. I'm a bit behind on checking incoming links. This week has been too crazy and busy for me. I am hoping and praying that my life will slow down some. You're a great friend too! I'm glad the Lord had us meet. :)