Friday, May 25, 2007

Best Incense, Co.

When I think of incense, I think of strange smells, eastern mysticism, and religion, although I do know some people burn incense simply because they like the smell. When I came across Best Incense, Co., I was not really interested in their site because I assumed that they only dealt in incense.

Upon further investigation, however, I discovered that this company sells more than just incense. Their natural aromatherapy bath crystals from the Dead Sea offer such scents as Lavender, Mango-Kiwi, Eucalyptus, Tea Rose, and many more. Perfume oils are only $2.00 for a half dram vial (not sure how much that is, but it sounds like a good deal) and include scents for both men and women. If you do like incense, they offer a free sample pack; the only cost is the three stamps you must send with your request.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this nice website.